Pages

January 18, 2011

Keep It Real and Stop Acting Like An Idiot

"You’re not stupid, but I think you’re acting like an idiot and I want you to stop. Yes, you.

Why? Because you think that the answer to your financial dreams is setting a budget or developing a “passive” income.

How do I know you’re thinking this? Because I have thought of it myself.

“Well, maybe if I just budget my expenses better each month…”

Or, “Hmm… passive income. No work. Piles of money. I think I’ll do that instead of working for years.”

There is a reason you keep thinking about strategies that don’t work."

Read Keep it real and stop acting like an idiot>>

The Art Of Money GettingMoney: A Suicide Note (Penguin Ink) (The Penguin Ink Series)The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial FitnessMoney Girl's Smart Moves to Deal with Your Debt

Why you should Donate!

No comments: