From eating pasta at bedtime to popping prickly pear pills, the list of supposed hangover cures warrants a closer look. Learn what works – and what hurts – as WebMD sorts through 12 common hangover myths.
Please leave a Comment below!
Follow me on Twitter
Brunilda Nazario, MD
"Copyright ©2009, WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved"
- Got a Hangover? Try These Top 10 Remedies (lifescript.com)
- So You Have a Hangoverâ€¦ (lifescript.com)
- Can "hair of the dog" really alieviate a hangover? (boingboing.net)
- Hangover Cures: Myth, Legend, and Fact [Drinking] (lifehacker.com)
- HANGOVER CAUSE FOUND: "Scientists have discovered the molecule in the brain that leads to hangovers... (pajamasmedia.com)